GuestNet will deny all printing.
- Click WINDOW BUTTON and the letter R together - this will bring up a RUN box.
- In the address bar of the window, replaced what is entered with the following address..
3. When you are presented with a login screen, you MUST enter the following info...
4. Username -- hockaday.org\"hockaday username"
Password -- "hockaday email account password"
You should now see all the printers available on the Hockaday Network. You'll need to double-click on each printer separately to install it.
Setting up Printers on a Mac
- From your DESKTOP on the top toolbar click on GO
- This pop-up box will appear.
- If you are on BIG SUR, type in smb://printers/mac and click CONNECT
- If you are on an older OS, type in printers and click CONNECT
- This pop-up box will appear with your computer name.
Type in your Hockaday username (WITHOUT @hockaday.org) and password and click connect.
- From this pop-up box select MAC and click OK.
- These two folders willappear –double click on MAC PRINTING
- Then double click on the OS X Student Printer folder
The list of available printers will appear. Double-click on the printer you would like to install. A small configuration pop-up box will appear and quickly disappear. At which time the printer should be installed.