Setting Up Laptop Video
- Connect Laptop to HDMI port located on the wall.
- Locate wall-mounted touch panel in the storage area (IMAGE 2)
- Click the ON button for the North wall (main projector middle of the room) or select the west wall on the button for the sidewall.
The screen will come down and Projector will turn on.
Volume adjustments can be made at the laptop for most cases.
- Using an XLR cable, Plug-in microphone into desired wall plate.
- Make sure volume knobs are turned all the way down.
- Locate the wall-mounted white keypad in the storage area.
- Select the desired location (IE All West, All North)
- Adjust the volume by using the desired knobs on the wall plate under the projector screen.