Setting up laptop
- Plugin HDMI cable to the desired port. Located on the back brick wall, front brick wall, or inside of the podium.
- On the front brick wall-mounted touchpad, select the desired video location (Cart, Front wall, Back wall)
- Select location. The screen comes down. The projector turns on.
Setting Up Audio
- Select audio location (Cart, front wall, back wall)
- Each location will allow multiple sub-location. (For example, pressing the cart audio location allows for Video, CD player, Aux, and Wireless 1.
- Volume for each location can be found after pressing and selecting the audio location.
Setting up Microphone
- For a one microphone event, it is best to use Wireless 1. Turn on the microphone and adjust the volume by selecting the desired tab (IE cart)
- The microphone labeled Hoffman 1 coincides with Wireless 1 on the touch panel.
Powering down system
Press and hold the red off (power) button until the screen begins to raise. You may need to press the home button to return to the main menu.