Teachers and other faculty members using Dyknow will log into the Dyknow portal (dyknow.me) via web browser.
There are 2 ways to login:
- Use the standard login School Email and Password fields after you've set your own password.
- If you need help with your password, select the forgot password to have it reset.
Students will never login to the Dyknow portal. However, student data is stored in Dyknow because students are identified in a monitoring session based on their local device username (email address).
The My Classes page, which appears after logging into Dyknow, serves as a dashboard for Dyknow Teachers. This is where teachers will find their current class assignments, which get imported during the setup process, and can begin a monitoring session.
Teachers can monitor the students listed on an assigned class roster once those:
- Student devices have Dyknow installed;
- Students are logged onto their devices with the same unique username (email address) that we have for them in Dyknow; and,
- Student devices are connected to the internet.
Please note that you can only monitor students while they're on campus wifi AND during school hours. Anytime outside of normally scheduled school days and hours is blacked out from teacher use.
Dyknow Class History contains all monitored student device activity.
Whether students are physically in the classroom or learning remotely, all monitored student device activity is tracked and stored in Dyknow Class History! So teachers can interact with students - instead of watching their screens - throughout class.