–Starting the video: Video will start once a video call/capture session is opened and the camera is selected. The camera LED will illuminate when the video is streaming.
– Pan and tilt the camera using the remote control. Press once for incremental movement or press and hold for continuous pan or tilt. Caution: Do not manually rotate webcam head. Doing so may damage unit.
– Zoom the camera up to 10X by pressing the zoom button. – Home: Press the Home button to return to the default, out-of-box home position.
– Camera presets: You can set up to 3 preset positions. First, position the camera using the pan and tilt controls, and then press and hold one of the preset buttons for 3 seconds to save that position. You may return to your defined position at any time by pressing the preset button once.
Use Preset 1 as your own defined “home” position. When the camera is reconnected to the PC, it will return to the position set in Preset 1. If no position is set for Preset 1, the camera will return to the default home position. All three presets are by default set to the out-of-box home.
– Far end control: This function allows you to control the pan, tilt, and zoom of any remote Logitech ConferenceCam or select Logitech Webcams. Some applications support this feature natively, while others can be enabled by using an application downloaded from www.logitech.com/support/ptz2. Please visit the download page listed for more information.
– Camera settings application: You can use this program to control the pan, tilt, zoom, focus, and image quality (like brightness and contrast) of the camera from your computer. This application can be downloaded from www.logitech.com/support/ptz2.