As an individual user, you can enable/disable automatically adding teams meetings in the following places:
Microsoft 365 Online Calendar
- Go here https://outlook.office.com/mail/
- Click the Gear at the top right to go to settings
- Click “View all Outlook Settings” at the bottom
4. Once settings are open, click on “Calendar” on the left and then uncheck “Add online meeting to all meetings”
5. Teams meetings should no longer automatically be added to Outlook Calendar Meetings
Go to Home, then Settings.
Then Uncheck the "Add online meeting to all meetings" setting.
Outlook Mac Desktop Client
- Open the Mac Outlook desktop client
- In the Mac menu at the top, click “Outlook” > “Preferences”
- Click “Calendar”
4. Uncheck “Add an online meeting to all meetings (Applies to Microsoft 365 accounts only)”